View Single Post
(#42 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
I don´t like dubs... When I watch anime, I usually do it in original japanese version with english subs (or sometimes czech subs but I prefer english because of learning). It´s much better, japanese voices are original and they are able to scream in anime like nobody else can I think lots of people tell you that original versions are best I saw few episodes in english too, I didn´t like it too much but it´s still much better than in czech... we can´t dub at all, it usually becomes c*rap
lmao, you have a point there, they def have way better vocals than english actors do, and their tones usually seem to make the characters seem more alive, and make the anime feel more..homey, i guess, lol, i cannot think of how to put it in words, but all the same, it just keeps the originality... i guess since i was first introduced through the dubbing ways, i just grew used to it, and that's why i tend to lean towards them, and i watch anime in its entirety when i have free time and, like you with english, try learning some of the other languages offered xD

aww, that sucks that you cannot dub at all :[
haha, but at least you still can watch all of the goodness in other formats x]