View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Tsuwabuki (Offline)
石路 美蔓

08-08-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintjm View Post
I'm not really mad, just angry... wait... maybe I just get off on debating the ridiculous.
Now this I believe, because in many ways, you strike me as a troll.

Quote:
Well I don't think I can backup all the experience I've and others like me have had other than to type them up and have them critiqued by you and such... I've got better things to do to... so you can just ignore the 18 wheeler approaching you as you stand in the middle of the street.
Just who are you, what experience do you have, how do you expect me to believe anything you say without warrant and justification? You need evidence.

Quote:
I don't think you are a child, if I mistyped somewhere up there, my appologies. Maybe a bit "young" in your ideas. Please let me save off this post and deliver it up to you in 5 years or so we can both have a good laugh.
You called my interest in adoption a "childish dream." That's more than just saying I'm "a bit 'young' in [my] ideas." Actually, I think the me of five years from now will be quite pleased with the me of now, for reasons already explained. I'm quite a bit ahead of the game compared to my peers. I have savings, I have a steady job, I have a retirement account, I have no debts. How many mid-twenty year olds can you name that can say the same? I think I can name maybe two of my friends who fall into this category. The vast majority do not.

Quote:
Well why don't you take a bow mister very responsibility.... congrats on paying off your student loan. How shall the government reward you for doing this?
Jackass. My point is that I have shown a great degree of responsibility most Americans, including those with children have not. I am certainly more successful than most of the people I went to high school with. Doesn't prevent them from becoming parents, does it?

I think my ability to be responsible speaks very well to my ability to be a parent. *shrug* And your opinion, as demonstrated elsewhere, is not relevant.

Quote:
Well hell yeah you disagree or I wouldn't be hijacking this thread.
For someone who claims knowledge by virtue of age and experience, that's a pretty immature attitude. You shouldn't want to "hijack" a thread. Not if you're such a mature adult.

Quote:
the moveon.org donation comment was witty.
It wasn't meant to be witty. It was meant to be true. Every time I meet a someone whose political views flabbergast me, I give money to an organization that actually can find the time to put boots on the ground and ads on the air to help spread the opposite views. I don't, not anymore. I used to. My job before Japan? I worked for the DNC.

Quote:
Trust me it was my pleasure to dispute your crazy plan ^_^
No, it was your pleasure to be ridiculous as you said above. Your opposition without evidence is crazy.

Quote:
But all in all your debating skills are much better than mine when I was your age.
Thank you, I am sure my philosophy professors will be thrilled to hear your opinion on the matter. Now, as long as a grad school admission committee agrees with you, sounds like I'm golden.