Thread: Versailles
View Single Post
(#369 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

08-19-2009, 03:39 AM

I hope whomever they choose to take his spot looks and seems nothing like him. And I have to wonder: will the person who takes his spot dress as a female?

This is a project 'cinnamini' of Deviant Art is doing. Please participate!

"I am calling out to all Versailles fans!!!! I am drawing a portrait of Jasmine and will send it to Versailles, but i would like to include with it notes and letters from as many people as possible. Losing someone you are close to is very hard and having so many people show they care can really help ease the pain. I invite every Versailles fan to write a short note with there condolences, prayers, support, anything you would like Versailles to know during this difficult time and send it to me ~cinnamini via note here on dA or if you don't have a dA, PM me on gaiaonline. my username is meach_tea. I'm sorry, I cannot open up my email; i'm a little uncomfortable with that. I will gather all of them up, print them out, and include it with the picture and send it to Versailles at Kamijo's record label, Sherow Artist Society.

Please include:
-subject titled "Letter for Versailles"
-your name or what you would like to go by (not necessary)
-what state or country you are from (not necessary)
-and your message to Versailles and/or Jasmine's family
(you do not have to include your name or state if you are uncomfortable with it; i just feel this adds a more personal touch)

please keep it decent in length. (write maybe a couple sentences or a paragraph or two; just don't send me a novel >w0 )

This is the best idea i could come up with to show Versailles that so many people care for them and Jasmine here in the States. Now, i don't exactly have the resources or popularity to reach out to large amount of people in a short amount of time so who ever is reading this, i ask that you copy and paste this into your journal to help spread the word.

I will submit a picture of everything when the picture and notes are ready to be shipped out. I plan to mail out everything on Friday, August 21st so please help get it to me by then.

It'll be great if everyone could do this.
Thank you."

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)

Last edited by YoshimiTheEthereal : 08-19-2009 at 04:27 AM.