View Single Post
(#150 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-29-2009, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakushi View Post
Tenchu it’s amazing that you and Ronin made it so far but then again on the computer you don’t really need to make your point clear. You and Ronin are tools for society, saying you’re different yet you do the same thing as teenagers and each other.
It’s pathetic.

I and others on here are tired of you and Ronins “high and mighty” attitudes when really you’re nothing to this world.
I really don't have a lot to say about this as your post is mostly aimed at Tenchu...

However I think you're a bit of a hypocrite. You complain about our conduct then formulate a post for the sole purpose of flaming Tenchu? I mean the only relevant part of your post was the idea that anecdotal evidence does not prove a generalisation... which I agree with.

Furthermore I suggest you stop reading between the lines when I supposedly "flame". I usually only insult people in addition to the point I'm trying to make.

As for the topic at hand....

It's become ridiculuous. People are forgetting that this is a generalisation we're discussing and trying to use possible exceptions as evidence that the generalisation is not true. I've stated why I think experience but no formal training trumps formal training but no experience and I don't think my rational for believing such a generalisation is lacking.