View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
BoyFromTheFuture (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to BoyFromTheFuture
09-04-2009, 07:58 AM

Most of mine are from Trainspotting and Eddie Murphy standups.

Trainspotting:
Tommy: Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

Francis (Franco) Begbie: That lassie got glassed, and no cunt leaves here till we find out what cunt did it.
Man: [shouts] Who the fuck are you?
Francis (Franco) Begbie: Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! [kicks him in the crotch]

"One thousand years from now there'll be no guys and no girls, just wankers. Sounds great to me. It's just a pity no-one told Begbie"

From Eddie Murphy Delirious:

Eddie Murphy: Bear and a rabbit were taking a shit in the woods. And the bear turns to the rabbit and says, "Excuse me, do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur?" And the rabbit says, "No." So the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.
From Eddie Murphy Raw:
Eddie Murphy: I'm sadistic. I go to the supermarkets to watch mothers lose it and beat the shit out of their kids.
More stuff on the show but not exactly quotable. MUST WATCH FOR FANS OF COMEDY.
I also like quotes from City of God like : "She was beautiful , I wanted to lose my virginity with her" something like that lol. There was a quote from Fight Club I can't remember , something nihilistic from Durden.

Last edited by BoyFromTheFuture : 09-04-2009 at 08:02 AM.