View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

09-20-2009, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packetpirate View Post
You're no hacker. Using a proxy to get around your school's web filter does no fall into the "hacker" category. Stop trying to sound cool and smart, because you're not. You kids are what give people like me a bad name... the actual hackers, or as we are better known as... "programmers". Stick to your addition and subtraction and learn a programming language when you have the attention span to do so.
cout << "I do hate how people hear the word "hacker" and they think... breaking through firewalls to steal government classified documents... \n";

cout << "at the moment I'm a nooblet. jailbroke/ unlocked my iphone /installed osx86 and am now learning the intricacies of\n";
cout << "linux (trying to execute more and more commands via prompt)... I know, anyone can do that.\n";
cout << "learning c++ at the moment as well... I want to learn assembly language programming, but I figure I'd start\n";
cout << "with a higher level language ... aka I want to take the easy route first...";
return 0
}

but I freely admit I'm a noobcake!! it's cool for the moment... just got to keep studying

IamKira

Last edited by IamKira : 09-20-2009 at 01:30 AM.