View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Yahtzee27 (Offline)
New to JF

Walk Upon Deception - 10-09-2009, 10:00 PM

Hey, I’m new too, but I’ve had my zanpakuto for a long while now.

Name: Rezarashi (Razor Storm)

Type: Wind

Release: Shouyou Mayakashi (Walk Upon Deception)

Normal form: A kodachi with an extended handle. The blade itself is serrated along the edge to make attacks visceral and pull defenses away and the handle is gray with the guard in the shape of a thin diamond.

Shikai: A balisong (butterfly) sword. The unfolding handle it once again gray and the edge becomes so fine that the air hisses even when it does not move.
Power: Wind travels along the edge, constantly gathering at the point and can be released in two commands: Wangetsuindo (Crescent Wind) is a wave of air that folds around the target, cutting it like a giant pair of scissors. And Itense (Great Voice) is a wide breeze in which a single thrust the size of a splinter is hidden.

Bankai Release: Hebun Tooriame: Saraundo Rezarashi (Heaven’s Rain: Encompassing Razor Storm)

Bankai: A huge hurricane that consumes everything controlled by my sword.
Power: Same as the shikai, except the air travels from the back to the entirety of the edge, allowing it to cut anything without effort. The hurricane surrounds everything and fires a razor wave from any direction with the command Kasukenamido (Cascading Waves).

Weakness: The long-range attacks are easy to avoid if you can read the path of the blade and the hurricane walls of the Bankai harm me too if I happen to come in contact.