View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
JLuver (Offline)
New to JF

10-13-2009, 03:20 PM

Well maybe she's Chinese or even Korean for all I know. I still have a really hard time guessing Asian people's nationality. Like most westerners :-P

ColinHowell: Wow that TinEye is an aewsome site ColinHowell! But all the links are Chinese sites and since I can't read or write Chinese I'm out of luck. It looks like her name is listed too on some of those sites , because of where some of the Chinese letters are relative to her picture, it just looks like that's where you would put the name of the person in the pic lol. Then again maybe that's just my wishful thinking.

Mortry: I totally agree with ya, I think she even looks ten times cuter than Yuki Ogura, and that's saying a lot seeing how I use to think Yuki was the cutest Jgirl I had ever seen.

ozkai: What's an Ozzie? yes yes I know I'm such a newbie ;-P but that's one of the reasons why I'm here, to learn.

Aniki: Because that's what they usually turn out to be lol.

GTJ: Yeah no kidding they can really ruin photo's of pretty girls when they photoshop the heck out of them. What's wrong with natual beauty and real skin tone's. I really hate it when they white out the white part of the eye's, they look weird and sometimes look like glowing alien eyes.

darksyndrem: Wow people actually still post just to fix another persons grammar! I guess some people just have nothing else to do with there lives.

Last edited by JLuver : 10-13-2009 at 03:25 PM.