View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

10-22-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca View Post
Hi I thought I could post this here as alot of new technology comes from Japan so I thought I might get an answer I still don't have..

Basically I want to get a spy cam to spy on my nanny, I think she might b mistreating my son without doing any actual physical harm, more mentally/emotionally, tho I don't wanna overreact in case she isn't and is actually taking good care of him.

I need a cam that I can hide on my son, in his belt or shoe etc and one thats safe, records voice as well as image with the longest battery life possible.
I've checked on ebay and see pens/watches/keyrings/sticks but nothing smaller that doesn't need to be connected to mains to work and they only have 2hrs battery life.
A cam in the house is okay sometimes but I ideally need one that I can plant on him as theyre out most of the day he's with her, one that I could switch on when I leave and switch off when I get back would b a miracle but do they even exist yet?

I'm told I can get longer battery life if I change the battery but which cam can I do that with? And which battery type will I need that records the longest and what is the longest time possible? Are there any smaller hidden cams available and where from? Any links will b appreciated

Sorry for the dumb questions but i'm not very knowledgeable in whats new and whats what when it comes to electronics
Mate, forget it!

Besides having possible legal ramifications, if you "suspect", that's good enough to get rid of her fast!

Get yourself a new nannny and do not allow anymore contact from now on with the other one.

Cheers - Oz