(#26 (permalink))
Old
honoraryjapanesegirl (Offline)
Holy Dattebayo, Batman!!

Send a message via Yahoo to honoraryjapanesegirl
11-25-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKitagawa View Post
Sure it would be cool, I'd love a machine like that. but not as a replacement for a human partner.

the guy married a character on a friggin nintendo ds...
He clearly has serious social issues, and is probably quite depressed inside. In all likelihood he has never been in a real relationship, and never felt what that's like.

That's why I think this is wrong. If this guy was actually really popular with the ladies and has decided to throw that all away for a game character then what the hell, go for it.
But the truth is most likely that he fell back on this game because he couldn't deal with real girls.
And that's why it's a sad story.
It's depressing me!! I'm leaving this thread!! T.T

lol...but yes...and like Salvanas said before...people just don't know where to draw the line. You're right, RKitagawa, he does have some major issues, and those can be heavily influenced by what you use to cope with those issues. So we can assume that the guy used his DS to cope, and eventually felt that void in his heatr filled...leading to him wanting something more...

from what filled his heart in the first place...

That's sad...

~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~

~...Why must the different be cast away, be cast into a deep, dark pit of loneliness, being mocked and scorned as the the enemy...and eventually...become it...?~
~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
~.::{Akatsuki Clan Member--Leader of California}::.~
~.::{Michiko Manami}::.~