View Single Post
(#113 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

12-07-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
When I manage to write 14 paragraphs and only swear 4 times, the mods should actually be comending me.
haha, yes!!

and "swear words" are artificial constructs that we create.. they hold no power, no meaning unless we determine they do... so, by complaining about swear words and getting offended by them, you only go towards giving them their power-
Fuck - why can't i type that?? I am allowed to type F%^&... people understand i mean "that evil word" so why not just articulate it?

and as for technicalities... one thing that might help global warming is if we bankrupt friggin GM by not buying their POS cars.. It's been really irking me when I see these commercials for GM and they bash Toyota and then claim to be the maker of the most fuel efficient cars in america.. wtf? their sedans all have four pops producing 150-190 HP from 2-3.6 L ... the japanese do 1.8-2.X and manage around 120-180
and let's not leave out what everybody in america seems to be buying from them.. huge ..massive trucks .. when you have a vehicle that weighs upwards of 5000 lbs and is powered by 4.3L -6.6 L engines which manage not but around 300-400 hp, how can you dictate that it's fuel efficient?..
the europeans figured this out ages ago - that they can use small cars with small engines for most of their travel needs..
(I will say that I wish Toyota would go back to producing smaller trucks, but by n' large, the japanese do small.. they do efficient)
-conclusion : run Ford and GM into the ground

-Fuck

IamKira