View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
Lukian Wang - 12-12-2009, 04:46 PM

Hey guys.
I'm honestly not quite sure as to whether I should put her here or in the TV section. She's originally a model and Miss Hong Kong, so i guess the Fashion section should do it?

Links
- Youtube
- Xanga blog
- TVB Artiste blog
- Facebook fanpage

Anyway, her name is Bobo Wang Lau - aka. Lukian Wang. She's Chinese, born and raised in London UK and currently working in Hong Kong as a full-time model and artiste. She represented Hong Kong at the Miss Model of the World competitions in Shenzhen, China and brought home two titles: Miss Top Ten Model of the World and Miss Model of the Best Charity Ambassador. Other than that she's been in commercials in HK and is also one of the Angels in Beautiful Cooking Show II (she's Spring Roll).

I was hoping to find other fans of her than me.
For some reason I see her as a huge role model to me. She's not perfect at all, yet she got this far at the age of 19. She's been picked on and bullied a lot during her school years and she's not exactly loved by everyone in Hong Kong. She stays strong, which I personally think is awesome. She loves Japanese fashion especially and met the designer Katano Hikaru.

So... what do you think of her, her work etc. if you know her? : D

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast