View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
takeru2 (Offline)
New to JF

Hello!, みんな - 12-21-2009, 12:06 AM

Hello I'm new here. I have been learning Japanese for 4 years in high school but I am still not good because I did not take my classes seriously. In the first 2 and a half years of learning Jpn I had some friends in my class some baka friends who kept destracting me all the time. So when I did start taking it seriously I found it extremly difficult. Also another reason was because in the 2nd year the Jpn teacher I had was terrible he couldn't teach at all he was not Japanese and had difficult explaining things. The reason I choose to continue Japanese was ofcourse for my love of Japan, the culture, food, gadgets, anime, maid cafe everything!!! So I will be catching up with 4 years of study In the next 5 weeks of my vacation.

Any about myself, You can all my takeru is the name I go by when I on the internet. I am 17 years old. I live in Adelaide, Australia with the goal of moving to Japan the about 5 years time, that is when I fin Uni. I am a quater chinese a quater thai and half cambodian but I look like I'm from the philippines or thats what I've been told by many random ppl.

My interest includes, anime sub not terrible dubs, manga, jpop its all I listen too, Jdrama my fav is Hana Yori dango. I am also skilled in computers and computer programming. I play games sometimes but not as much as I use to. I like electronics and soldering.

Ummm I thing thats all

Hope to see you around

Last edited by takeru2 : 12-21-2009 at 08:53 AM.