View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

Battle For Haruki- (A Ten Part Adventure) - 01-04-2010, 10:01 PM

Here is part one!!

Kimomo, age 12 with pink hair and royal blue eyes sat in her at her desk during class, as always, bored out of her mind The teacher was talking about greek mythology which didn't intrest her. In fact, anybody could and would say that NOTHING seemed to intrest her and nobody has ever seen her smile much. She always had a look of absolute boredom or disgust on her face. She never said anything when she didn't have to so nobody knew her. Perhaps if they did, they would better understand the true messages behind those scowls.
Kimomo was just about to put her head down and sleep when the door opened and someone with red spikey hair that reach his neck with spikey ends with turqouise eyes wearing a tuxedo with shorts instead of pants. Kimomo didn't see any of it. All she saw was the blue circle with three arrows pointing at it that was on ths guy's shoulder. Kyoko knew what this was. She had an ultimate scared look on her face. The other students noticed this, and became concerned. The boy in the front of the room gestured for Kimomo to come with him. It took a while but Kimomo went with him with an ultimate look of defeat on her face. They went out into the hall. Kimomo imeadietly spoke up.
"Listen, I've already been through this. I've been dealt with already so y-" She was cut off by the red head raising his hand.
" I'm not here to capture you." he assured her. "I need to show you something very important. Follow me." He ordered. Kimomo reluctantly obeyed, and followed the red head to a car. He went in shotgun and a six year old was in the drivers seat this boy had upward lavender spikey hair. Kimomo was completely confused.
"OK, why is a six year old driving a car?!" She asked, clearly in a confused shock. The red head shrugged.
"Closest thing to a driver we could get. My name's Ryomu by the way, and our driver is Crikerfi."
"And I gotsto go potty so shuddup and let me drive woman!!" Crikerfi started to drive.
"So where ARE we going?" Kimomo asked, irritated.
"All I'll say is we're going to the hospital" Crikerfi replied. He drove for about 30 minutes until he arrove at the hospital parking lot. The three of them got out of the car and into the hospital. They did not bother asking the receotion for directions Ryomu lead them to the elvator, up to level eight down to room 227. Ryomu paused at the door.
"Erm, I must warn you, Tsushiro has alot of anger management issues." Ryomu explained. He then opened the door to reveal a twelve year old boy with orange curly hair and amber eyes. He had bangages on his head, cheeks, kneck, and hands. He was lookin down at his hands with seriousness and anger.
"What are you doing here, Liuetenant of the fire squad, Ryomu." He asked with and edge in his voice and without looking up.Kimomo saw a bunch of folded clothes on a chair with the same shoulder badge on top.
" I brought one of the fire captain's close friends to see if she can help." Ryomu replied a little nervously. Tsushiro looked up angrily.

CHLIFFHANGER!! Tell me what you think please!! Critism is greatly appreciated!!

Last edited by manganimefan227 : 01-05-2010 at 02:40 AM.