View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

01-10-2010, 07:49 PM

I know I make alot of grammar mistakes and I'm not good with quotations but I'll do my best to improve. Part 3!!

" Tori, what's going on?!" Kimomo asked very angrily.
"I just set you up. I made you think I had the mind to set you free so I got all of the information I needed from you about your powers and now we're going to put you guys to work." He replied slyly
"Y-You . . ." Kimomo could not finish before she started sobbing from anger, fear, and shock.
" Wait!" A familiar voice wailed.
"Nyu?" Kimomo asked shocked. Nyu made her way to the soliders and bowed down on her knees.
" Please, don't take my friends! Take me run all the tests you want on me! I'll do whatever you ask without question, just don't ruin my friends' lives." She pleaded. The soliders looked at Tori who semed to be OK with it so they took Nyu and left Kimomo and Don.
"Darnit" Don mumbled with his head down
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kimomo screamed at the sky.

Back in the present Kimomo bent down with tears in her eyes. She grabbed Nyu's bandaged hand.
"I'm so sorry! I'm such an idiot." She mumbeled. Ryomu tapped her on the shoulder.
" Listen, Nyu and Tsushiro are both Element Captains meaning they are the strongest user of their respective elements. They wanted to try and destroy the mad expiermental army from the inside. Someone found out and told the leaders so the attack the captains planned wasn't a surprise attack. The leaders were ready when the captains came and, this is what happened." He concluded, waving a hand at Nyu. "We think if we make a bigger army of as many Haruki people as we can, that force should be able to do it! He explained. "So are you in?"
" That's the stupidest question of the century." Kimomo replied. "I'll never leave Nyu again!" Ryomu smirked and Crikerfi let out a little chuckle. This was going to be one crazy battle.

It had been a week since Kimomo found Nyu again, of course Kimomo went back to school, her classmates noticed her attitutde and face began to soften up. She had gain a new look of determination and started talking to classmates just for fun. But also during thay week, everyday after school and all day on the weekend she, Ryomu and Crikerfi would train, Kimomo had ice powers and she always fought against a semi-master of fire (Ryomu) and Crikerfi's solar powers.On Saturday night, before Kimomo left, Ryomu talked to her.
"Tommorrow we go back to the military headquarters; we're going to rebuild the revolution and the leaders won't be expecting it. They'll think we're too scared from last time so we'll hit them this time.
"Even if we do, it will still be dangerous." Kimomo pointed out. Ryomu shrugged.
" Beats not trying." He replied.

I made sure to edit it a little this time, Tell me what you think!!