(#9 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-03-2010, 05:51 AM

except for the prius, toyota makes the best cars and trucks around
I am going to buy an sw20 or an aw11 when i get the chance

the explanation for this action is simple
toyota realized the issue of overpopulation a while back, and built up a huge support group by building nuke proof cars.. then, they sabotaged them to kill off lots of people

guess what? (new american cars are the shittiest piles you'll ever drive) Our family bought a suburban back in 2000 (1999 version - brand new) 3 years down the road and about 14,000 usd in repairs, we are going to school, about four blocks from the freeway where we'd be travelling at 60mph and the entire rear axel snaps in two @ the diff. and half goes flying off towards a house.
the reason for their shittieness is simple, they are all made in mexico. I just love hearing people talking about "buying american"... I respond, then buy a toyota or a honda.

I'd drive one of the recalled vehicles to be perfectly honest. and also, entities learn from mistakes... the organisms on the planet that do not have any immediate predators do not have anything to adapt to and in a system that is constantly shifting, leaves those creatures as the most vulnerable in the scheme of things. same with companies "I'll bet the last buggy manufacturer made the best goddamn buggy you ever saw." (Danny Devito, Other People's Money)

IamKira

Last edited by IamKira : 02-03-2010 at 05:55 AM.