View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

The Strengh Of The Frozen Child's Face! MOZABO's Valentines Story - 02-13-2010, 08:43 PM

OKies!! This story takes place in the future, A Third World War started over a Marriage Abolishment Act and Universal Gay Rights Canada tried to pass. Countries tried to capture other people from different countries who had different views on the subject. Here is part one, It's not meant to be a novel but I did my best to add plenty of detail and a good hook! I'll post the rest later today or tomorrow! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was at the end: an icy hell inprisoned tightly because of her own choice and the life she was born into . . .

But she didn't care.

It was a pure hell but at the same time it wasn't. It was cold as ice, no, beyond that. A temperture where normal people would be freezing to death by now. In a place where just the atmosphere alone wouldmake you shiver and cower to a point of crying but she didn't.

She didn't feel anything at all.

She was blind psycologically and could not see the gray walls splatted by rotting green stuff, spider webs, - it's inhabitants on the floors with cocroaches- and large circles of blood splatters everywhere. She could not feel the torture a normal person would feel just sitting here.

What's worse is that she was thrown everything; extremely harsh insults, taunts, rub-ins and reminders od just how doomed she and her "class" were. They were also thrown their so called "basic necessities" hard cold bread and water, (surely polluted from many things since they got it from a nearby river), blood splatered clothing straps during the winter so they don't freeze to death. Physically she could hear the logical complaints of the people around her, they never died down, new people came everyday and learned. Her former self would raise arms and hell on these people just for that but now she wouldn't, never again would she let down her barrier to try and save others from an ineditable fate.

She herself was tired, she hadn't slept in weeks but felt as far from tired as if she drank a gallon of Starbucks. Mentally she was in an empty hole, not hearing or seeing or smelling or feeling- both physically and emotionally- anything. Her heart was buried deep inside her icy barrier and her snowy tears and the snow-like tears of others she had to let fall . She wanted, deep down wherever her emotions were, to die, she was already pretty much there, but her body, from natural instincts of survival, inprisoned her, with all of her willpower gone to stop it, her body made her keep going. It made her eat the stale crusts and drink the anything-but-life-friendly water to survive and her body protected her from the cold nights by forcing her to make a blanket from whatever and put it on and lie there as a continuing empty shell.

She herself just added on to the hellish picture as skletons and witches do to a haunted house display. Not even in the deep depths of her mind where she still thought did she keep track of things such as age but she was- from looking- about in her early 20's her hair covered with blouches of dirt and sticking out all over from lack of water and brushing, a condition that your stereyotypical everyday girl or woman would fall into a coma from having, but her life never left room for caring of things like that. her empty orange eys showed how long it really was since sje last slept with big blobs of purple dragging down. She had skin pale as snow, her whole body was extremely fragile and scrawny She unconciously bit her nails from her body's tension. She wore unfittingly large clothing that sagged Really, she looked average and blended in with her "class"

Every day she would sit and stare blankly, staying in a black hole. She knew she was alone and she was completely fine with staying that way, because the only people that have and would ever enter her life are people who needed protection and reassurance that she couldn't give them.

Until he came . . .

She never really payed attention to days passing, really there was no way she could. Neither did she know what time of day it was when he first appeared. He just seemed like one of the soliders who "took care" of them wearing all green for a uniform. with a brown pocket for a knife and a black hand gun, waxed along with his black shoes by children and elderly with a filthy rotted false-hope promise of surviving which came undone with the task of delivering these things to their owners but no one complained about it. That was their idea of freedom. They truly looked forward to it and no one with that honor truly envied those with it.

Tell me what you think so far!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.

Last edited by manganimefan227 : 02-13-2010 at 08:50 PM.