View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

02-15-2010, 12:27 AM

She made no movement no acknowledgement to his presence, it was just another solider here to try and put her down even further but she didn't need it, she felt all of the torture she needed from seeing those twos' fates and lives crushed because she tried to be their angelic sanctuary in times of human operated plague and failed to even save herself.

He opened and closed the door, she simply stared noncaringly at the wall webs, with a strange look of curiousity, as if she placed them as above the new person as he walked closer, When suddenly her senses came back at her sign of an exsisting Heaven and hope,

A gun shot.

What she saw looking up, was hard to not mistake for a child, a scared child. This man, from a group of elites who people had to point their small beams of hope upon, who made people celebrate when they were about to leave this world; who got drunk and beat up women and killed them if they had a child to torture the child later on, was pointing his fire arm, his weapon of potential mass-killing . . .

At cockroaches and spiders.

She watched blankly as he shot the critters while yelling "Die you disgusting demons!!"

'He is mad' she thought, the man really resembled a sissy-boy who hated bugs and just worried about them getting close and not whatever she did. It was her time, she knew he would do it; He was working too quick not to, She crawled up to him , at the speed of a turtle and fell a couple of times. when she finally got to him, she weakly reached her hands up, held the gun and, with shaky hands of joy, relief and a very tiny tinge of regret and fear, She pulled the trigger, Nothing happened.

At this moment, for the first time in weeks, She showed, Emotion. It was shock. The disbelief that she was still breathing, that there was no big cracking sound or bang, leading the solider to have a fearing face to fear what his boss would do to him for letting one die. She slowly shook her head with a look of denial and made one last quick glance at the gun's fire end as if expecting a malfunction and then it's heroic blast making a burnt pepperoni hole in her head or chest, either way worked, but just as quickly, she realized she was stuck living once again, but to both of their amazement, instead of rezombifying

She broke.

She let it all go. All of those weeks of being a statue with no rest, all of the memories in line in her head, always trying to get reactions from her, the countless insults started crashing down, and even the rock-hard bread and swampy water getting to her head, although what she had while hiding wasn't much better. It all came down on her with the failed suicide as the breaker of the barrier that kept these things in check to keep her stable. She began to scream, ball and make miserable attempts to scratch him. All he did was quickly look around to make sure this hadn't become the Military's Nightly Soap Opera grab her wrists, kneel down on his knees and pulled her into a hug, patting her on the back, with a girly voice saying things such as "Yeah" and " I know how ya' feel baby!", despite how creepy it seemed, she didn't mind it. Some how she found it comforting and welcoming, but only for a minute or two, she then glared up at him and asked him a predictable question which became her first words in weeks.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked This had to be some sort of set up joke or trap, though she didn't care, she still didn't want to feel stupid in her death chamber, This guy wasn't going to descieve her, she assured herself

"Why, I'm Tyra Banks's assistant! Much younger and cuter than Dr. Phil ne?" He asked. Admittingly he did look cute, a childish face with a happy look glued on, coa-coa brown hair, and ocean blue eyes, about his mid-20's . . .Wait, Why did she care about this all of a sudden?

"Cut the crap." She said with a dead serious face. "You're just another mudering-bastard who's obviously beyond drunk trying to get something out of me." She said Smiling he raised his hands.

"You caught me." He said "I just wanted to find out if your name is as cute as you are, My name's Miles" The compliment this "Miles" had given her and the fact he was inches from her face made her blush strawberry-red, but it only took her fifteen seconds to loose it, and stand up.

"You think I'm going to tell a scum like you my-" She was cut off when her legs suddenly gave in and she fell, Miles fourtanetly caught her halfway. He had an amused smile on his face

"Thank you for demonstrating London Bridge to the class,hun" Miles said with a little chuckle, She punched him on the head.

" Don't call me hun little boy" She threatened. He smiled and got up.

" Welp, break's over, But fear not my friend, I shall be back same time tomorrow to get that lovely name!! Oh and here!" He said as he threw her a little present walked out of the cell and closed it up. She looked at what Miles threw, It was a chocolate wrapped in a heart shape foil.

" Thank you" She wispered to herself but Miles ran back

"Anytime girlfriend" he said in his girly voice and ran off, Leaving her to wonder, What happened that let him be the one to take her out of her blank-world state? Could she have? No, Love? She wouldn't dream of it with him, with anybody. This hand that tried to hang on to her would be forced to let go as the stronger and more numerous waves of dark chaos took her to her grave. Still, she wanted to believe that it just might . . .

She couldn't think anymore, somehow she suddenly felt a wave of tiredness run over her.

And for the first time in weeks, she slept. She dreamt of the time she, her little sister, and her mother were eating ice cream when she was eight. Her mother stared at a couple talking and laughing asked the two how they thought they would meet their soulmates. They were in a park. Her little sister ,Minami spoke first.

"That one year I don't get a date for prom and I'm just sitting in that neon-themed auditorium, alone, depressed, slightly jealous, Then a REALLY handsome guy sees me and asks me to dance and, and . . .Cupid shoots us with a shotgun BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE!!" That was Minami, It starts out normal but she finds some way to blow it up in the end . . .

Minami's older sister simply said "There is no such thing as a soulmate here. They're just what Aulstrailians call their imaginary friends. I'll welcome love, but I won't crumble to pieces in it's presence." she promised. Their mother chuckled.

"You'll be surprised" she warned playfully. Then the dreamer sees eight years later when her family feels some big shakes, They suspect an earthquake until their house explodes. She finds Minami under a pile of rubble at her end, struggling to stay alive, She herself wasn't as bad. Minami was fourteen, shakingly grabbing her older sister's hand.

"I- I hope c-cupid's bullet e-ends up in your l-leg, so you don't pass love b-by when it c-comes, f-for both of o-our sakes" She whispered before letting go and slowly becoming human ice. Her older sister screamed, her older sister cried, but her older sister promised.

The dreamer finally woke up in the cell, she heard quiet sounds as she layed there, suddenly. Then she heard his voice.

"You've been asleep for two whole days, the camera was watching!" He exclaimed. " I'm Glad you didn't die my pretty." He smirked and proceeded to tickle her sides.

" My- mom -did -this all- the time" She said netween laughs "I'm a- master- of resistance!" Miles then stopped.

"Oh I didn't think of that." he mummured. Well then I must bring THIS out . . ." He takes out a rice ball the siize of a softball, She was slack jawed, She hadn't seen a rice ball in YEARS and it was so big . . .So tempting .. . She reached for it but Miles moved his hand and his free hand to her head as she clawed at air while the onigiri stayed safe.

" Give me your name first" he bribed, She mentally pouted. Miles smirked and slowly brought the giant ball of appetizing rice with it's unknown contents to his mouth. Her returning stomach's begging of a chage of taste or possible protein overtook her will as she shut her eyes.

"ALRIGHT YOU SISSY IT'S NAYOKO!" She yelled refering to his fear of cockroaches, " NOW GIVE ME THE BALL OF GRAINS!" Nayoko yelled Miles smiled and handed it to her.

" That was a weird way of saying that last line, Na-yo-ko." He mentioned while smiling as Nayoko sent a death glare his way while eating the onigiri, but then she noticed something . . .

"WHAT THE HELL, WHY DOES THIS, THING, HAVE BROWNIE, GRAPES ,AND . . .Is that PEANUT BUTTER?!"

"My kitchen is my laboratory hun, All kinds of crazy stuff was born there" Miles said with a smirk "Seeya later" He said getting up. Nayoko sighed and sat there, wondering if Cupid had chose this death chamber to shoot her.

"Well he's still a mind- lacking baby with a gun and no clue how to use it, So it's quite possible" She reasoned.

Nayoko had a new way to measure time- When Miles came it had been twenty four hours, they talked about different things, random stuff they thought of. Nayoko started to practice walking around her cellar when she was alone. Somehow this imprisoment was, bearable.. One day Miles came in and with a child-like serious look on his face and Nayoko knew he wanted something, more like an answer to a question he wondered. She braced herself with her will. He won't get anything deep

" Nayoko I have a question for you!" He started after sitting down and raising his hand.

"Yes Miles?" She asked with a fake smile of a teacher, playing along.

" How did you end up here?" He asked. "I mean captured." She squinted her eyes and there were a couple moments of awkward silence.

" Nothing special, I just got captured with two kids I met and tried to help" She shrugged "Kept them safe for six months"

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.

Last edited by manganimefan227 : 02-15-2010 at 04:44 AM.