View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

02-15-2010, 12:28 AM

"Wow!" Miles exclaimed "How did you pull that off?" He said like an amazed child listening to a big story.

" Oh it wasn't easy" She admitted sounding more enthusiastic, "There were countless scary times of ppossibly being taken away, the challenges of food, one of them lost two of her family members and . . .obtaining their trust. But I did it all!!" Nayoko said proudly Miles clapped.

"Nayoko is an amazing person!" He stated Nayoko blushed.

The meetings kept going like that Nayoko was feeling better but her new state left her to suffer the inhumanity of the place like a normal person, but to also love like one again, and consider forgiving herself for loosing the kids. though she knew she never would.

Finally one day . . .The end came.

She should have seen it,

It came like the skilled phantom's blade in the pinning silence of the night,

And in the paradise of hope.

Nayoko was sitting, knowing that Miles was due to arrive soon but when a solider came, she wasn't expecting the different voice booming out in a serious tone her fate.

The fate she forgot,

The fate she thought he saved her from; The stupid theory.

"Nayoko Matsudo, You have been called to be executed" He announced. He opened the gate and she came out, not saying a word or showing an emotion. She locked herself up again and followed the solider to a big lighted chamber with another solider much more muscular than Miles.

"We kept you alive thinking you were a good behaving rat, turns out you've done some rotten foolish stuff." The muscle guy said, pulling out a knife, the other guy did too and they both charged at and started stabbing and beating Nayoko.

"So this is how it ends, eh?" She thought "This is death, this is betrayal,

This is what my courage and strenghth gave me back

Cupid must have been captured too.

Life just sucks like that."

Physically she could feel the pain, in reality, she was screaming.

Mentally she had given up. And was gone, leting the snakes of the dark consume her meaningless soul, simply shutting herself up.

But somehow she saw light again.

Her hands were stinging and she couldn't move anything. She suddenly felt a warm hand brushing her bangs. She blinked and opened her eyes.

It was Miles.

She looked to her right to see IV bags that had needles in her hands. The room was white with a TV showing Kanon 2006. There was a board that said ICU, She then glared at Miles.

" Where am I you back stab-" Nayoko was cut off when he covered her mouth with a finger, forcing her to have to hold in all the yelling and name calling she wanted to let out..

" I know I was a a-hole and I'm sorry but I had to, I had to use you as a decoy. I told them you were really bipolar, seducing me some days to a point where you were tugging my clothes in a scary way and there were other days you strangled me to near-death, so that they'd get ralled up on you and give me the chance to free all of the kids there who I'd been talking too as well. I then went back fory ou and told them to let me finish you off but I took you here." He explained with fear and guilt on his face, looking away.

"Miles." Nayoko started, Miles looked at her. "Your an amazing idiot." she said with tears in her eyes. "But why do you do it? Why do you help us?" she asked, Miles looked down.

"Because I destroyed you." He started. I bombed your house because my country saw yours as pathetic lowlives and it was my duty. Then I heard you, and I saw you, crying, It wasn't a first, but, something about you made me tick. so I helped kids and you out, planning to one day escape and . . .Start a family. . . I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He was sobbing. Nayoko smiled.

" I forgive you, since my family didn't go through that hell anywhere near as long as I did. I love you, because you grew up, but you're still a kid, You are amazing" She said crying happily. Miles, who had been kneeling down the whole time, kissed her on the forhead.

"" I don't wanna give you a heart attack by lip-locking now. "He winked. "Oh, and to answer your dyer sexual needs, We don't get in bed until we're married- Or atleast four months from now if we don't" He added, rememberig marriage was kinda messed up these days.

"Well your dirty mind thought of that so it's on you" Nayoko threw back jokingly. Miles shook his head and got up.

"Me gonna get a soda now!!" He said, still the child at heart. Speaking of children, two familiar ones came in.

" Hey Nayoko, Glad you made it out of that, You saved our lives, Thank you." Megumi one of the little kids Nayoko helped for six months, said. with a big smile

"Everything OK now!" Rai said in his usual inproper-grammarly ways, with a big grin, Nayoko smiled.

" I know Cupid shot me on the left foot, That stupid ID thing is on my right" She said matter-a-factly

-End of sorrow- <(^_^<) (>^_^)> Thank you for reading!! Fill allyour days with chocolate and all of the amazing love life has to offer!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.

Last edited by manganimefan227 : 02-15-2010 at 05:00 AM.