View Single Post
(#56 (permalink))
Old
yumyumtimtam (Offline)
JF Old Timer

hi - 02-24-2010, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
I make dumb mistakes in Japanese all the time. I spent almost a month calling the 洗濯機 a 飛行機 until someone pointed out i'd gotten it mixed up. >_<;
hahaha, wow Id love to see a 洗濯機 flying! or many 洗濯機 flying!
oh now I remember about my ex.
He once said to me
you are my にんじん.
and I went like
later we found out he meant にんぎょう
but... actually I wasn't happy to know that he though I was his doll??
Is that a common thing for boys to say to their girlfriends?
anyway we were both young and that relationship didn't last long... about 3-5 months I think...I don't even remember!
Quote:
That's one idea! I'm trying to find a part-time job in my hometown right now so I could afford the plane ticket. Even if I didn't find a job, I want to visit my friends in Japan again.
Im looking for some fun job here too.
I have my own school but it's a really really small school and can't make money...I feel like I have been doing a volunteer work... so I think I need some job.お互いがんばりましょう!
Quote:
Sounds good! I'm going to a place near Wales in April that's famous for it's wild autumn fruits. They should be all flowering by then. Maybe i'll take some pictures too.
Oh, it sounds lovely!
I have visited UK once... but it was more than 15 years ago now
I really enjoyed there.The people I met there were really nice.

Quote:
We have the same problem with seagulls. I don't live anywhere near the sea but too many people leave food in the park and now there's hundreds of these huge seagulls everywhere. They make an awful mess everywhere and raid other birds' nests so there's now a law that if you catch a seagull you can't put it back into the wild and they fine people if they drop food.
I think it's good idea to fine people who drop foods and rubbish.
There are too many rubbish at the beach, on the road...
I believe in Kalma, people throw rubbish wrongly, they would get more rubbish back in the end.
Quote:
Hah! That's right, it's so confusing. あ あめ め あ
you know them alright though right?
Q "Everytime I have あめ I can't help biting it"
Is this あor め ?

Quote:
I can read and write a little under 500 漢字 and I can read about maybe 700 or more kanji but not write them.
wow...you good!

Quote:
Thank you! When I have questions, i'll be sure to ask you.
I thank YOU!
Yes, please!
Im looking forward to your questions!