View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ShadowChampion (Offline)
New to JF

Location: What? I dont live in the secret headquarters underground in the USA o.o
Send a message via MSN to ShadowChampion Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowChampion Send a message via Skype™ to ShadowChampion
In need of an Art partner - 02-26-2010, 05:16 PM

Forgive me if I placed this in the wrong area.

I need someone to help me out with my works (s) a partner or a professional artist that is willing to help a lower rank artist like myself. I am having problems finding anyone near or close by me to help me in person with my works and my mind comes up with new ideas x20 faster than I could create on a page. I would display some of my art work of mangas, I'm jumping back and forth, in process of creating, however for the time being I'm confidned to a BlackBerry for most of my operations online. (Net is down and no clue when it would be restored and no alturnitive computers close by other than my phone) If any pro or experienced artist or mangaka wish to help me stand on the spot I need or believe to be, please contact me. I'm usually always on or near my phone and I have MSN and Yahoo messagers.
Domo arigato

Entertainment - Quality - Dedication - Precision - Action - and other fairly big words...define
DELTA MOON