View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ShiroiHana (Offline)
JF Regular

How much do you care about your reputation? - 03-24-2010, 11:35 AM

Just sharing.

I think my reputation is on the verge of being destroyed. It's simply because of my ex-roommate who simply hates me. She is to do anything that would hurt me, even though we no more share one room. She's a shallow, arrogant and psychologically ill 22-year-old girl (I'm 20!).

She's done a lot that made me cry, and I feel sorry for her fiance who doesn't know the evil side of her. In our little society, one shouldn't talk bad about another girl/woman in front of a boy/man. No matter how much you hate that girl/woman. They think a man should build up the image he takes of a girl by himself, in case he wants to propose to her or something. No-one should try to defame that image just because of hatred.

This girl talked frankly about me in front of many men. She's gone so far in it that my sister heard a man who never saw me saying bad things about me (it's a little society, I said). That girl would make stories up just to achieve her evil goals (it's true. I've had the chances to see her lying about me!)

Even though I don't like my society, I'm still part of it and I care about my reputation in it.

I've never done anything wrong to her. I am that shy, introverted crybaby. What do I do about her? I just cry. It's a shame. Even though I'm 20, I still call my mum and cry whenever that hypocrite hurts me. I don't know what else I can do.

How much do you care about your reputation?

My Blog + My Twitter
(●^ー^●)