(#7 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
04-08-2010, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by are1989 View Post
Looking at monthly mansions, to get one in the center of fukuoka is almost as much, but I'd have to do everything in japanese, and while my japanese is pretty good I wouldn't be too confident. The plus with using this genki global is that everything can be handled in english and I contact them if I have any problems.

Guest houses work out about the same, but thats if i stay in a dormitory with a load of strangers, rather than my own appartment.
Umm...
I can find a ton of monthly places all around Fukuoka city for less than 50,000yen/month. In fact, the most expensive place monthly I can find is 90,000/month. That is still around 50,000 less than what you quoted as a price.

If you value English support enough to pay 100,000yen a month for it... Well...okay. I really don`t know what to say. It`s your money. But it seems incredibly wasteful.

I would think it a much better value to pay a translator to come and help with the monthly paperwork and rent a brand new monthly apartment. (Leopalace, by the way, offers English phone support and all their documentation is provided in both Japanese and English so once you are past the paperwork you should be fine...)

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.