View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
hadron (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to hadron
04-21-2010, 09:26 PM

just to add on point of strangeness

sometimes there goes a japanese video or other material around a local forums. and they might show anything, like tv-programme, a music shot, etc. usually it was created to make people laugh or just have fun

but from our point of view we are considering it nonsense and therefore funny so we are not actually laughing at the content which was made to be funny, but we are laughing because we don't understand how could someone do something like this and consider it funny (or interesting, or worth to do) at first place

like one day i have seen, i think that was a short-cut of concert of a pop group of 5 boys. it was something similar to backstreet boys, sort of, but japanese, and they were singing dressed in something like baby-pants and they had an oak-leave in front of the... you know the intimity parts. and that was all they had dressed, so you would normally think why would anyone ever would want to look like that. still they had this huge audience and, i think best pop group from hereby would never had such amount of fans but music was so average, like you know, common radio stuff, i would not bother. but their audience was boiling, everyone singing, jumping, doing everything, my god and the final point was, when camera stopped at a couple of like 80years old grand-ma and grand-pa who were singing with those heavy smiley faces, and i thought - this is the end of world

i don't know, was that real? you know, the fact is, sometimes you even don't believe that it was real, maybe it was fake

Last edited by hadron : 04-21-2010 at 09:28 PM.