(#12 (permalink))
Old
hadron (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to hadron
04-22-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfrainvn View Post
I just thought this is really interesting stuff, at first i thought this is a parody of japanese's way of life, then right through the middle part of food, water and shushi, i was a bit confused about what the creator try to do "Is he/she trying to criticise japan?" or " Is he/she trying to make fun of the watchers of this video?". By the end of the clip, i came up with the conclusion that the creator was just mucking around, throwing random facts and try to extrapolate some short of respones from people. LOL what treacherous person. quote "... and who created this strange country... U did"
yes, maybe the ending was a bit controversial but i don't think it was aimed at any specific topic and i don't think it was meant to say that someone should change or do something after seeing that video simply there is no reason to be too much serious about it

apart from facts mentioned in the video, she could say about japanese how they wake up in the morning, then go to work and then home and then go to sleep again. but probably that is something obvious in any country, so why not rather make video about not so obvious things :P like this one.