View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
wolfrainvn (Offline)
Baka baka

Send a message via MSN to wolfrainvn Send a message via Yahoo to wolfrainvn
04-23-2010, 10:17 AM

I got some freetime, so i tried to continue the story, please leave some comment guys. And thanks manganimefan227, i am glad i was able to leave some short of questions.

The Park

The breakfast finished, Dave left and I was getting ready to leave too. It was a cool and relaxing morning, I putted on my favourite shirt and jean then made my way to the door and left. My destination, Renown Central Park, walking in the north direction from my house for about two hundred meters, turn right at Tait street, at the second roundabout take the first exist, the park is up ahead in another hundred meters. As usual, I always saw a few pedestrians and runners on my route, some appeared to be up early for a morning run and only god know what sinister the others are up to or already done to be wandering around in this ungodly early hours. As I was walking past those strangers, a few nodded their head at me, a few said ‘hi’ and I returned back the favour. Even though, I found the gesture to be empty and superficial for I do not know any of them.

Renown Central Park is about 2-3 acres in area, the perimeter is lined with tall woody trees. The pedestrian lines divide the park into multiple areas, at the centre is a football field, up on the Northeast corner is the children playground, down on the Southwest corner are the picnic area and numerous benches even distributed throughout the park. I sat down on one of my favourite benches, my thought started to drift. Images from the past flashed one after another, I saw faces familiar and strange, places of childhood, sadness and joy. I come to the park often to think, I would sit there for hours and by the end of it I would felt such joy of resolution. The park is my secret place where I go for answer.

I tried to think about what happened last night. The more I thought about it, the more vivid Dave’s images appeared. I guess it all started with Dave.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FOR THOSE WHO BELEIVE THAT HEAVEN REALLY EXIST, THERE IS A WAY TO HEAVEN

My JF Family
Brother of ToKyObOxRoBoT, Nightmare
Cousin of Jo_Kittie
Great Grand Father of lollijenn
Uncle of Hentaro