View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

04-24-2010, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
Hey everyone . . .A while back, a month or so maybe, our family Wii was stolen by an unamed , maybe even unknown jerkface (80% sure of who stole it). -Has cleaver ready for whoever did steal it- Now you may be thinking I'm a total game freak, but that's not the case, very far from it.

I've had two times these situations have happened to me that I regret, loosing a friend, and loosing this Wii, because the Wii had many great memories of ours . . .many nights of family fun on there, IT COULD READ JAPANESE! but mostly the family nights that would relive our stress, and when my little sister wasn't being a wuss, it was really fun! And now that the bashterd took the Wii, well now more than ever, I realised how much I really liked it and how much more I want to play SSBB (Super Smash Brothers Brawl) or Mario Party even on it.

The same deal with my friend, wewere REALLY close, but now . . .Well now I regret not writing to her after moving . . .

Has this kind of thing happened to you?

And why do you you think humans always tend to not notice these values?
I left my girlfriend because of counter-strike some years ago.

Now I regret it.

My hand isn't confortable.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

Last edited by JasonTakeshi : 04-24-2010 at 12:58 AM.