(#26 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
04-28-2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philotus View Post
The pool is five minutes walk from my house. I've been using this facility for 15 years without any problem. I'm not thinking of suing, I just want to know if I'm within my rights to to refuse to cover up.
I would not think so. They are not denying you access to the facilities - they are asking you to follow the rules and giving you a way to do so (by covering your tattoo). By refusing to cover up you would be breaking the rules, and they would be within the law to refuse you access.

If they haven`t asked you before now it could be due to a number of different things. It could simply be that they have not noticed until recently... Or that they have started really cracking down on things like that... Or that they have started to apply the rules equally to all residents using the pool (in the past, a lot of places would be more lenient to foreigners not following the rules - basically giving them special treatment. This is decreasing quite a bit recently and foreign residents are being treated more equally - in all ways including being asked to follow rules like that pool one.)... Or there could have been a complaint.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.