View Single Post
(#240 (permalink))
Old
Zandelin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Zandelin
05-30-2010, 04:55 AM

*sigh* you guys seem to live in such nice looking places compared to where I live at the moment in the US but hey at least its not wild and crazy like it is in some places. But at least its a place to call home to chill and relax. Looking at all these photos makes me want to go and tour the world more and more but sadly I can't do that yet for the moment gotta finish my schooling and vocational training and get a decent job so I can make enough cash to do all the traveling that I plan on doing. Though first place Im hittin is Japan my favorite place of culture, anime, awesome outfits, sushi, and my most fave rahmen, though I guess I could include cute Japanese girls and such but thats a bit ways away for the moment man I got a lot of plannin to do but I'll see if I can dig up some decent picks to post. Though that might not be happining till I get back home for a few weeks then its back to vocational schooling for a few more months can't beleive I been away from home for almost 2 year now.....Oh man Im thinking and typing out loud again.....