(#3 (permalink))
Old
honoraryjapanesegirl (Offline)
Holy Dattebayo, Batman!!

Send a message via Yahoo to honoraryjapanesegirl
06-17-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsToDiscovery View Post
First off, I don't want to say I'm sorry because I'm sure you don't want to feel pitied, but I respect you for your bravery to spread awareness of something a lot of people aren't familiar with.

I did a quick Google search and found this website:
Statistics by Country for Fibromyalgia - WrongDiagnosis.com

Unfortunately, it's extrapolated data, meaning the average rate for cases in the US were cross referenced to the Japanese population, giving an average estimate that could be higher or lower. With that data, however, the website gave a rough estimate of just over 1,700,000 people who could potentially have fibromyalgia in Japan.

I could only figure that since that number is fairly small in comparison to the overall population (and that the data is proportionate), you may face about the same climate as you would asking back home.

This is all speculative, of course.
Thank you for caring, WTD, it really means a lot with all that we've been through. ^_^

Ah, thank you for this. I appreciate your speculation! Speculation is what got the world into venturing into space!! Never forget that, WTD! Lol...XD

I will take a look at it, and see a little for myself.

Is there anyone who has this disease? Or knows someone? Or...is in the medical field in Japan, and knows about it? Thanks!

~Honorary~

~...Why must the different be cast away, be cast into a deep, dark pit of loneliness, being mocked and scorned as the the enemy...and eventually...become it...?~
~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
~.::{Akatsuki Clan Member--Leader of California}::.~
~.::{Michiko Manami}::.~