View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Thank you Sashimister! - 09-07-2010, 04:54 PM

So based on what you say, can I go by the schedules I have made with September dates and be pretty sure they won't change that much? I have itineraries for trips with specific arrival times and departures. That is why I like Hyperdia so much, since you can put in whether it's the departure you want at that time, or the arrival at your destination.

I know one such trip would be to get to Higashi-Shizuoka from Shinagawa at about 0930 and then leave there about 1130 to Hanagawa and then return to Shinagawa about 7pm.

Hyperdia tells you exactly what to take and how much time you have in-between.

Another question is, would these timetables be any different during the weekend? Can I just pick a weekday in September and trust that most likely it would be the same in October?

Better yet, would you think Shinagawa station would have an information desk that would be able to handle requests that Hyperdia could handle?

I like to plan out the itineraries a little in advance so I know what I'm working with, time-wise.

If it were possible, Sashimister, could I message you with a few itineraries from the website you suggested and you can tell me what they are so I can compare with the data I have from September Hyperdia? If you would agree, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again!

Last edited by JohnBraden : 09-07-2010 at 10:50 PM.