View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

09-07-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
So based on what you say, can I go by the schedules I have made with September dates and be pretty sure they won't change that much?
Right, that's what I meant.

Quote:
Another question is, would these timetables be any different during the weekend? Can I just pick a weekday in September and trust that most likely it would be the same in October?
I don't think I have ever encountered a line that operates on the same timetable for both weekdays and weekends. If you pick a weekday in September, that would only be good in "predicting" for a weekday in October, not a weekend in that month.

Quote:
Better yet, would you think Shinagawa station would have an information desk that would be able to handle requests that Hyperdia could handle?
Absolutely yes.

Quote:
If it were possible, Sashimister, could I message you with a few itineraries from the website you suggested and you can tell me what they are so I can compare with the data I have from September Hyperdia? If you would agree, I would really appreciate it!
Sure, I'll be happy to do that.

I'm about to hit the futon right now, so I won't be able to take a look until around noonish, Japan time.