View Single Post
(#72 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

09-12-2010, 01:39 AM

Finally! Screenshots and more info on the film! Today a trailer was shown at the Toronto International Film Festival, and Gackt was there!

I am posting links to screenshots, a synopsis, and two Gackt interviews about the film. Enjoy!

I attached the only Gackt screenshot. The bigger one can be found at one of the links to screenshots.

I have read that the film has recieved very high ratings, and my dad says he read somewhere that it got some standing ovations at Comic Con, where a trailer was shown there. Trailers will also be shown on the 14th and 17th(?) of this month at Scotia. Still no rating nor release date, though.

Screenshots:
'Bunraku': Woody Harrelson, Demi Moore, and Josh Hartnett's mustache star in a martial arts-western-noir-fantasy | EW.com

BUNRAKU Movie Images Starring Woody Harrelson, Demi Moore, Josh Hartnett

Synopsis:
News and Info on the film BUNRAKU - Bunraku pics, synopsis and small review now up at Toronto Film Festival Site

Gackt interviews:
The TIFF Midnight Madness Blog: GACKT Responds!

The TIFF Midnight Madness Blog: GACKT FACTS

More info and sources:
News and Info on the film BUNRAKU

So far, I have not found any trailers online.

What do you guys think? I think it looks really cool! I love the vibrant colors, the angles . . . even the idea of the film. I think it could be a really good movie, or a really big dissappointment. I can't wait to see it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bunraku_movie_image-3 resize to 600.jpg (76.9 KB, 17 views)

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)