View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
rainhero18 (Offline)
New to JF

Hello, I'm new! Looking for Japanese friends! - 09-17-2010, 06:32 AM

Hi, I'm Harumi! I'm looking for some fluent Japanese-English speaking friends. It's preferred if you can speak both fluently, but even if you are not fluent that is still great. I am trying to learn Kanji and I'm starting off with the basics of Hiragana and would love to have my new found friends help me out. The only thing I could do is help with English and I can write and read Hangul pretty well. It would be great to have someone to learn with or someone that could possibly teach me and give me lessons. If we have some things in common it will be even better!

I can leave my email or MSN here if you prefer that. You can pm me and I'll give it to you or you can leave me with yours. Either way will be fine with me. ^__^

Thank you, and I really look forward to gaining some new friends.

Oh, even if you don't speak either languages if you're Asian we can still be friends! I just hope that I will be able to have some friends. I have always been interested in Japan and have always wanted to have some friends from Japan or who are just Japanese so I really hope to meet many here. Thank you for your future kindness!

Last edited by rainhero18 : 09-25-2010 at 02:13 PM.