(#8 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
09-24-2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven View Post
It looks like it's served on leaves on top of her body, not directly touching her body. I've eaten sushi off of leaves like that all the time. In fact, they wrap a local type of sushi in those kinds of leaves all the time.

I dunno what the body heat would do to the food though...

I like how the news reporters act like it is such a daring thing to do. Personally I'd think it'd be a billion times harder to eat sushi off of a big fat naked hairy man than a good looking woman. Not that I'm into the idea of either one of those options.
It looked that way to me too.

Though judging by the website I found and posted in my OP, it sort of suggests that the discretion of restaurants may differ. I mean, there's the "sweat", the "modesty" and "eat from the skin", etc. News reporters probably are appalled by that, and the physical forthrightness of the women. I don't know, so maybe you could enlighten us on that.

My friend told me there are instances of male nyotaimori. But thanks for projecting that very explicit information into my head, all the same.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.