(#10 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
09-24-2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
There is a TV programme in Britain called 'Come Dine With Me', where a group of people go to dinner parties at each other's houses and score each other on the whole party. There was one where a guy did this. He got a male friend of his to lay on the table and the sushi was placed on him. It didn't look to appetizing, but I'm sure on a woman, the way it's done in Japan, it is quite delicious. I'd say make sure you take Vitamin C or something for your immune system first though, just in case. lol
Oh yeah, I've seen some episodes of that by chance. Some of them are quite stupid, to put bluntly. That was probably the result of culture clash and the incompatible male/sushi thing. Eew.

Vitamin C and health/hygiene certificates for said restaurants, if you will.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post
I saw this on television a few years ago they had huge leaves between the skin and sushi.
Yup, I saw it on the same day I posted this up. I had to, since it has the wow-factor. But like what I said in my reply to steven, these might differ. Besides the word choice in the link, it's probably under censorship, so nothing obscene leaks.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 09-24-2010 at 01:06 PM.