View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
10-07-2010, 04:20 PM

I must say this is a BIG help for all of us - desperate anime fans who can't seem to find the right thread or fear, for our virtual-pseudo lives, violating the rules and creating a duplicate thread. Linking (and perhaps merging) and posting so many of them here are by no means a small feat. The hardest, most cumbersome, eye-screwing, finger-breaking, mind-boggling part of concocting this glossary would definitely be scrutinizing every single one of the anime threads here and classifying them together. Even as a moderator, it's 99% manual labor; we just have more functions at our disposal. Same goes for any other extra things we can do.

So, I hope all of you that use this will appreciate what Miyavifan has virtuously done for us, and not take this for granted. As pointless as it may sound, a little gratitude goes a long way. On behalf of JF's anime/manga faction, I'm gladly obliged to sacrifice my anime-watching time to say THANKS BABE, keep up the excellent work! If I ever do find time, maybe I'll just hope to do half of what she's done. o.O

~CoolNard

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 10-07-2010 at 04:24 PM.