View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-12-2010, 08:54 PM

well yes, I did what I loved doing most--------- Ho wmany of us can say that?

I did not yearn for impossible things-- I aimed to produce beautiful sound healthy dogs and I made many friends.

I chose what I wanted to do after all I had no family as a child-- having my own children was a plus-- I had a loving husband-- very lucky--but breeding and showing dogs was exactly what I wished to do. It was a challenge to breed good specimens with great temperaments.

I have never wanted to travel the world. I love my own country. growing up during the war-- I was grateful for what I had. My childhood was spent in many foster homes and childrens homes. I had to make my own way in the world when Ileft school--no family to help out. I Preferred animals to human beings. I could not trust human beings for a very long time-- even now I prefer my dogs. I can trust them--How many human beings can I trust? dogs don't judge us either.

Many children were migrated to Australia canada and New Zealand and Rhodesia.

I was able to help some of them trace their family in more recent years.

I loved my scottish dancing very much. I don't think I had high expectations.

Just knew what I wanted and was fortunate enough to do it.

I have worked with animals most of my adult life. Ilove animals very much.

answer me this What is Your idea of living then? I haven't mentioned everything I have done but I also love books and music making and art.

I love dogs-- pure and simple. My dogs have given much happiness to my customers through the years.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 10-12-2010 at 09:00 PM.