View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
delacroix01 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-13-2010, 11:25 AM

Actually I just got a little bit lucky after my 11th attempt to listen to the audio. I made a guess based on the English translation I read and got the words by chance. I know my level. It's far from being fully able to listen well, and the 18th file proved that <_< Regarding the word 接摘, I just happened to see it on a certain Japanese blog while googling for information related to the show. Perhaps I were able to guess that much because the anime is adapted from my favorite game, which I got to know even before I know Japanese. But still, the script is totally different, so it's still very difficult for me to catch every word, unlike with some anime adaptations from novels or manga.

Anyway, I've been owing you a lot, and I know how tiresome it must be for you to answer so many questions a day. It's still fine if you don't want to waste your time for my request, since I'm well awared that doing this is very tiring. I'll try asking someone else, although I'm sure they won't be able to provide help with awesome accuracy as yours. Thank you

Last edited by delacroix01 : 10-13-2010 at 11:31 AM.