View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
Learning program accuracy "101 Languages of the World" - 10-16-2010, 03:56 PM

Hello,

My name is Catalin, from Romania. I'm a nonstop learner, and now I reached the point on my list Japanesse language (culture comes later on, 'cause once you know the language, you understand at another level everything related). I have a program called Languages of the World, which has the spoken basics of conversation level in japanesse, but before i get into it, if someone used it, can tell me if its any bit correct?
I don't want to start with a wrong sense of the right language, because after you catch a habbit its hard to escape of it, same applies to learning (from what i saw until now).
I found a topic here, where there was a link to the written "letters" (if i can call them that) used, i will learn that, but at the spoken, besides watching (listening) some anime series, I don't have a refference point to compare the programs real "value".

Thank you in advance.

PS: Until now I just learned some easy languages Deutsch (german), francais, english so I'm not especting to be easy to learn this language, but something is making me turn in this direction and i can't help it.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?