View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
fujikuro2 (Offline)
New to JF

10-16-2010, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I don't know what that means "richer in diversity".
In this case,very simple.Many restaurants from all over the world and Japan. These restaurants never pretend they are originally from Tokyo.
Kansai-jin never pretend too.
You said,"Kobe is a very international city with terrific restaurants with chefs from everywhere from India to Brazil."
I say,"Tokyo is a very international city with terrific restaurants with chefs from everywhere from India to Brazil."

Going west for a couple days costs more eating some of Kansai style food in Tokyo.
Quote:
I doubt the OP is in love with Kansai food, soba noodles or soy sauce, my point is food is better in Kansai.
different from "richness in diversity",soba noodles and soy souce are the icons of Kantou cuisine. No one think soba and Tenpura in Kansai is better than in Kantou.
My point is all food is not better in Kansai.not better in Kantou.
Quote:
It's like going to Disneyland but only going to Tomorrowland, saying we will visit the other sections in future visits as the People Mover rolls by.
If they want,no problem. Especially,when they live near and have chances of next visit.Actually,Tokyo Disneyland is full of repeaters.