View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
mira (Offline)
JF Regular

10-18-2010, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashimister View Post
Doesn't make sense. You just stated the following in another thread.

You couldn't possibly do that without even knowing what ほど and なるほど mean.

そんな単純な単語や表現も知らないくせに、「日本語け っこう知ってる」なんてよく言えるよな~。ウケる!で おじさん嘘つきは大きらい!反論があればもちろん日 語でしてね。
Umm.. I CAN speak and read a lot. If I don't know one thing it doesn't mean I don't. If I hear "Hodo" after a sentence, I still know what the rest of the sentence means I just get stuck on "Hodo" I have yet to go to Japan so I haven't had a chance to really speak with native speakers but the amount of studying I have done with conversation and kanji and the amount I do EVERY day and will continue to do until I am fluent, means I could pretty much survive as I am now, but I won't go to Japan until I am a lot more fluent. I can watch Japanese movies and understand about 75% of what they are saying. Also
Forgive me my computer can no longer type in Japanese because my brother removed it but I can still see the letters

And I hate people who call me a liar when I know damn well I have no reason to lie! Learning Japanese is one of the most important things to me right now. I practice speaking, listening, and writing it everyday so trust me when I say I know what I am talking about.