View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

Final Plan - Japan 2011 - 10-18-2010, 11:40 AM

Hey Guys

So I have finally slapped the detail plan together. Some of you blasted me for doing Burberry shopping during my Honeymoon (And I understand your point), but this time, this is not MY trip, i am only the tour guide, so please go easy on me if you think "Why are you going all the way to Japan to just shop"

Here goes:

June 6 - Arrive in Kansai, going to check in to Dotonbori hotel, dinner around Dotonbori/Namba

June 7 - Morning: Kobe. Night: Umeda area.

June 8 - Travel to Tokyo. Hotel will be in Odaiba (probably the HNT). Lat afternoon, shopping and signtseeing around Roppongi

June 9 - Morning: Harajuku - Visit Takeshita dori and the brand name stores along Omotesando, Omotesando Hills. Afternoon: Shopping around Shinjuku

June 10 - Morning: Electronics shopping around Akihabara. Mid Afternoon Asakusa. Late afternoon - Evening - Shibuya (there is a 19 years old girl coming with us, so I figure this is a good place for her to do some fashion shopping

June 11 - Morning: Lala Port. Afternoon - Evening: Minato mirai 21, do some shopping or sightseeing around china town

June 12 - Open day for them. I am going to visit my uncle in Omiya, and I will be going to the JR museum with my wife

June 13 - Fly to New Chitose and travel to Furano (staying at Furano Prince)

June 14 - early morning: Visit the cheese and wine factory. Mid afternoon: Visit the lavender field

June 15 - Travel to Sapporo. Hang around the city for the Hokkaido Matsuri. Late evening, go to Susukino to do a bit of shopping/sightseeing, dinner will be at the Ramen Yokocho

June 16 - early morning: Visit the Nijo Market. late morning - Mid afternoon: Travel to Noboribetsu. Check in to the onsen resort, relax

June 17 - Flight returning to Toronto

Thoughts?