Thread: Learning help?
View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
baddadan (Offline)
New to JF

10-19-2010, 09:10 PM

I dont want to re-quote everything to over stretch the thread.

Its sad that i have wasted so much time in life. I am still determinded to learn to speak and understand. Do I really need to be fluent in order to communicate, I understand that it would be cool to just jump and speak to someone like I do with english.

Honestly I have been trying to learn spanish, they only thing with spanish is that. Everyone knows spanish its an easy language to learn. So i stopped attempting and decided i wanted something hard. If Japanese turns out to be exceptionally difficult I may have to stick with the spanish.

Not really looking for a g/f either have one already and she is enough of a handfull. Plus to learn this language and to get another one. I really dont think I have the energy for all those distractions.

EDIT:

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to undersand my questions, also taking the time to answer them. Without flaming me or looking down at me. I really appreciate it. I will be sure to try all that you have suggested.

Wish me luck, hopefully i maybe able to have a small conversation with you, in the near future.

Last edited by baddadan : 10-19-2010 at 09:25 PM.