View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
JustinRossTso (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-18-2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Pentax made some really nice products, but I recently switch to Canon, only because they have one of the best cheap full frame camera. I currently shoot with a 5D MKII, and the quality is amazing, especially at high ISO. I think i have a love/hate thing going on with Canon though. You can't get a decent lens for a good price with Canon, its either you pay an arm/leg for a L series lens or you have to stick with something that produces sub-standard quality pictures. Non L lens that is sharp and clear is very rare with Canon

Nikon on the other hand, has great lens even if you don't go with its pro line, the issue i have with Nikon is that everything cost a fortune, and the interface is definitely not user friendly (just my personal subjective view).

5D MKII and the 24-105 F4L is my current favorite travel companion. We will be going to Japan again next June, hope to bring this baby with me to take some more shots
If Pentax died, I would have went with Nikon instead. Hehe, hope to see some photos from Japan ! The closest shots I have of Japan so far is the Narita airport haha!

Thanks for the insight about Canon... I know they are popular... but I didn't know too much about them.