View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
11-20-2010, 03:44 PM

Hm, I don't know why, but the OP of this thread just seems to scream "troll" to me. Most everything he's posted has been nonsense as well as stupid.

Some women just don't want to have kids. Could be for personal reasons. Some may not want to for financial ones because it is expensive to have kids and raise them. If in the situation, I'd want to know I was financially able to support a kid before popping one out. But in Japan's case, I really really feel this is the reason, too expensive and how more families are starting to need two incomes to get by as opposed to the past when surviving off of one income was okay.

That aside, I'm one of those who really don't want to physically have kids. I also said years ago that if I don't settle before the age of 30, I don't want to have any at all and I've never been interested in marriage, which is probably another reason why I'm kind of apathetic to the whole "settling down to have a family" thing. I'm too impatient, I feel, for a husband, and yet, I have lots of patience with kids.