View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-18-2010, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiannaR View Post
I personally plan to work until I have a child or children, and then stay at home to raise them, just because i see so much negligent of children these days, including even some of my friends. I've always had the expectancy of my husband to help around the house also because i saw it growing up, even if my father came home tired he would help clean the kitchen or something. I think anything women choose to do is personal preference, working and raising children is hard, and so is just working, or just raising the kids. It mainly comes down to what you enjoy doing in my opinion, like suki said, whatever makes you feel empowered or wanted and needed, and whether it be working or being a housewife, it's always important to be happy because it's your own life and youre the one living it.

when we bring children into the world-- isn't it the most important job-- to give those children all the love and care in the world. TO me-- we have a responsibility towards our children--- and Being there for them-- especially when they are young-- Why bring them into the world then expect others to look after them-- so many parents HAVE to work to survive, so their children end up either in day care or nursery-- onwards-- ands scarcely know their own parents-- who are always in a hurry or rushing off to work.

children are precious-- and their future often hangs on the way they are brought up-------------

animals care for their young until they are ready to fly the nest.

Don' t have children unless you are prepared to do a parents job.