(#28 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-18-2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
SUKI---

Its your life so as you say do as you want-- but never forget that children MATTER. I see the results of so many youngsters whose parents had to work all the time. Kids need guidance and to know love and security.

maybe because I never knew any of that as a child--- I feel hot over the collar about bringing children into the world. It is an enormous responsibility.

Yes but you were expecting your husband to stay at home if it suited YOU.

why should a man do that especially if he has a career.

Yes it should be a shared responsibility--- where possible-- otherwise best not to bring the children into the world in the first place if Career is all that matters.

Many women have a career and wait until they are in their forties before having children. Often they have problems-- and sometimes unable to have children at all.

marriage should always be a shared responsibility---

I personally would have hated other people to bring up my own children.

usually these days they go to day care-- nursery school and so on.never actually get to know their parents or vice versa

There are many unhappy young adults nowadays-- latchkey kids as we used to call them.

ANyway its your life but things change once a baby arrives. they are worth every minute spent with them and give so much pleasure.

good luck in the future. But life is not all about SELF
Uhm, if Suki doesn't have children then children don't have to matter to her.

I don't want children, I don't particularly like dealing with children in general, so why does my priority have to be children?

I believe it's better to have a career and have children, because it teaches your children morals and gives them a good work ethic. It's possible to have a good balance. It doesn't have to be work OR children.

I only care about my career, I don't care about marriage or children. If that makes me selfish, then I'm selfish. But England is already overpopulated, so by not having children I'm doing it a favour.