View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿à

12-18-2010, 03:19 PM

LOL Why is Suki being chastized for neglecting hypothetical children? XD
"Yes but you were expecting your husband to stay at home if it suited YOU.

why should a man do that especially if he has a career."
Uh, why should a woman stay home (especially if she has a career)? I find it a little ironic Suki is being called selfish for wanting to pursue a career to the best of her ability (heck, she's a university student, she's SUPPOSED to be thinking about a career-- college it too expensive to give up midway...) and yet MP, who wants to have a child so she can mooch off some guy and spend his money on handbags, isn't selfish!? What the hell?

My mom didn't force my dad to give up his career, my mom's career was just more promising than my father's (haha, my mom is so much smarter than my dad it's not funny ). It was a decision they made together as partners. So yeah, I could see that if my husband's career was WAY better than mine I might give it up (though I doubt I'll find a guy like that, as soon as I graduate I've got an awesome job lined up for me-- I don't think I could find much better )

@ Miss Misa
I agree 1000% The only problem is stupid people have more children and at younger ages than smart people. D: Ever see the film "Idiocracy"? As a smart lady, you should maybe donate your ovaries to science! (jk jk)

Edit;
@ Inuzuki
Eloquently said! Very true. (I'm getting a huge kick out of this discussion-- no matter how off topic it may be! )

Last edited by StonerPenguin : 12-18-2010 at 03:26 PM.