View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
shoutaro (Offline)
New to JF

12-28-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmarisa View Post
I hate to be a voice of doom but I just get one very strong vibe throughout this.

Why do you think living in Japan will be any better/will be the solution to your life of misery?

I would hate for your to spend all your effort and life working towards getting to Japan, get there then realise it isn't all you presumed and life is tough anywhere.

It is good to have a goal and many of the things on the path there will be useful in other ways, so in general aiming for a degree and such is good, but consider other options of making a success of yourself in your own country too.

Rich, successful Japan-lovers can go to Japan twice a year or more on holiday and have all the fun sides of the country they want
I never said Japan was my life solution, I didn't even imply it. Think about it this way, I'd rather wither away in Japan, than in America. Japan is my final destination. Before I die, that's where I want to live. It has nothing to do with my 'life of misery'. No one, absolutely no one, can dissuade me from it, so I hope I don't get anymore replies like this.